AWS IQ: Help Needed for Project Work. The Amazon Web Services cloud has unveiled AWS IQ, a new service that allows users to sign up for certified experts for project work. According to AWS IQ, the new service allows customers to quickly engage, pay, and find AWS Certified third-party specialists for on-demand project work. Jeff Barr, spokesperson for AWS IQ, stated that the service is particularly useful for small and medium-sized companies. This post shows how to use the AWS IQ Console for creating a new request. There are several request categories available, including:
- Learn more about AWS
- Plan your AWS project
- Install AWS services
- Migrate to AWS
- Optimize your AWS spending by estimating and optimizing
The console allows users to monitor responses and chat with experts. They can also compare proposals, review profiles, and choose the best fit. After that, they can indicate when more proposals will be rejected. AWS IQ For Experts is available to anyone who wants to be an expert and can provide U.S. tax/banking information. Barr also provided additional information about the program.
- Customers — Customers can live anywhere in the world, except China.
- Experts — We have accepted hundreds of applications from potential experts. We will continue to accept more applications as soon as we can. Experts must be based in the United States, as I mentioned earlier.
- Project Value — The project’s value must not exceed $1.
- Payment — Customers pay to AWS at their request. Monthly payments are made to the expert’s accounts. Customers will be able see their AWS bills.
- In the Works — While we have a long roadmap, we want to hear your feedback so that we can improve our prioritization process. We invite you to take a look at AWSIQ and let us know your thoughts!